Multivitamins contain certain amounts of vitamins and minerals. Vitamin is made up of two words, Vita and Amen, and the word Vita means life. These pills are becoming increasingly popular and many studies have been done on their benefits and side effects. Many of these studies have found that taking multivitamins is effective in reducing many diseases.
1.What are the Benefits of using multivitamins?
- Health in the process of aging: As a person gets older, his need for nutrients and vitamins increases. If you do not get enough of these elements, human health will face serious challenges.
- Improving heart health: Heart disease is the leading cause of death in humans worldwide. Many studies show a positive effect of taking multivitamins in reducing cardiovascular disease.
- Reducing the risk of cancer: In some types of cancer, taking vitamins reduces the risk.
- Strengthen the immune system: Vitamin C is a very strong antioxidant and its positive effect on strengthening the immune system has been proven. Vitamins D and E are also effective in strengthening the immune system. These vitamins are also effective in reducing allergy symptoms.
- Improving skin and hair health: New research shows the positive effects of vitamin B3 (niacin), biotin and vitamin C on health and increased hair growth. Healthy skin also needs vitamins A, E, C and coquitone.
- Improving mood: Improving mood and increasing energy is associated with vitamin intake.
Get help to Choose your proper vitamins based your need in link below
2.Ingredients of the best multivitamins
13 vitamins and more than 20 minerals are essential for the body. The best multivitamins should have these elements in your composition.
Note that Deficiency of any of these elements has side effects.
- Vitamin A deficiency: night blindness, dry eyes, skin and hair
- Deficiency of B vitamins: fatigue, anemia, nervous irritability
- Vitamin C deficiency: weakened immune system, bleeding gums
- Vitamin D deficiency: Bone weakness, muscle cramps
- Vitamin E deficiency: Muscle weakness, decreased visual acuity
- Vitamin K Deficiency: Excessive bleeding from any wound
- Calcium Deficiency: Muscle cramps and tingling in the fingers and toes
- Iron deficiency: paleness, anemia, feeling weak and tired
- Zinc deficiency: Hair loss, slowing down the wound healing process
- Magnesium Deficiency: Muscle cramps, fatigue and weakness
3.Introducing the best multivitamin
3-1. Multi-Daily Tablets Naturemide
As you can see on amvitamins’s instagram , Multi Daily Naturemid is a product that contains 14 types of vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the health of the body in all age groups. Doctors recommend this product to you based on the latest scientific sources and authoritative studies on the body's need for vitamins and minerals.
What are the benefits of multi daily vitamins?
Vitamin E in Multi-Daily Nichermid tablets is a powerful antioxidant and can prevent free radical damage to the body. Getting the right amount of this vitamin will help prevent heart attacks. Vitamin C in this pill can fully meet the body's need for this important vitamin.
Although vitamin C is best known for its role in boosting the immune system and improving colds, it is also essential for maintaining healthy bones and teeth. In addition, this water-soluble antioxidant plays an important role in accelerating the healing process of wounds.
According to iherb, vitaminworld, amvitamin, dovaj and other professional brands have said:
Daily consumption of this product provides about half of the body's need for calcium and will maintain the health and strength of the body's bones.
Each tablet of this product contains 18 mg of iron. This amount of iron can greatly prevent anemia, especially in women.
Zinc or the same element on the other mineral in this product. This substance plays a very important role in maintaining the health and beauty of the skin, hair and nails, and with its antioxidant properties, it will accelerate wound healing.
The next external multivitamin, the Multivitamin capsule for women, is a special supplement for maintaining women's health. This soft gel contains evening primrose oil and coenzyme Q10 and helps increase the body's energy and vitality.
Vitamin B6 in this product helps regulate women's body hormones. It also contains iron and folic acid, which help prevent anemia in women. The prescribed dose for taking this supplement is 2 soft gels per day.
As mentioned, evening primrose oil is also available in Vitali multivitamin mineral capsule, which we will explain in the following.
Also read: Top 12 Reasons to Take Vitamins and Supplements in Your Diet
Properties of evening primrose oil:
Evening primrose oil has many benefits, especially for women.
This oil contains essential fatty acids needed by the body and reduces common premenstrual symptoms. The essential fatty acids in evening primrose oil are very effective in boosting the body's hormones, preventing menstrual problems, general body health and weight loss. Hot flashes, sleep problems, sweating and chest pain are symptoms of menopause.
With the help of this oil, the problems related to this period can be reduced. The omega-6 essential fatty acids in evening primrose oil regulate the body's hormones and can treat hormonal acne. Evening primrose oil is one of the best treatments for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. This oil can also be used to prevent osteoporosis.
3-3. Multi-Sunstool Plus Zinc Syrup
Zinc deficiency has created many problems and challenges today:
, including linear growth disorders in children, impaired concentration in children, ADHD, depression, anorexia nervosa, chronic and acute diarrhea, multiple skin inflammations.
And in communities where the next external multivitamin is: Multi-Sunstool Plus Zinc Syrup helps to improve these disorders. This syrup has the same taste as regular Multi Sanostol syrup, which is made from orange peel and grapefruit extract and has completely maintained its consistency and quality. This product contains 10 essential vitamins during growth.
- Calcium: Provides health for teeth and bones Zinc: Improves memory and learning power, is effective in rapid wound healing, helps skin, hair, nails, is effective in treating depression, is effective in building muscle, is effective in children's growth, is effective in treating acne and Inflammation of the skin, strengthens the immune system
- Folic acid
- Vitamin A (retinol palmitate)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)
- Vitamin B5 (Dex Pentenol)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B12
3-4. Capsule Vita globin
Vitaglobin Vitan capsule made in Germany is a unique product in the prevention and treatment of anemia.
What supplements are in vita globin product?
This product has all the necessary micronutrients for the health of the body, which has made it a popular and best-selling supplement. In addition to iron, this supplement contains vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12.
It should be noted that this capsule will help in the formation of red blood cells and oxygenation, which will reduce fatigue.
Hemoglobin carries oxygen to the brain, heart, muscles and tissues throughout the body, a process that is needed to release energy. It should be noted that iron also plays a role in maintaining mental function and preventing infection.
Other micronutrients in Vita Globin capsules include 400 micrograms of folic acid, 18 milligrams of iron, 15 milligrams of zinc and copper. This product helps provide the vitamins, minerals and amino acids needed to strengthen the immune system, strengthen the nervous system, help prevent anemia, improve nutrition and metabolism.
Multivitamins are becoming increasingly popular, and many studies have been done on their benefits and side effects. Many of these studies have found that taking multivitamins is effective in reducing many diseases.
Some of the benefits of using multivitamins are: health in the process of aging, increasing heart health, strengthening the immune system, improving skin and hair health, improving mood